주메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 페이지하단 바로가기
Research Staff
  • People
  • Research Staff

Research Staff

fd

Bavykin, Andrey Telephone :

I received my Ph.D. in N.N. Blokhin Cancer Research Center (CRC) in 2003, having obtained M.D. in Medical Biology Faculty, branch Biochemistry from Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University in 1999. From 2003 - 2006 I held a position of staff researcher in the Institute of Clinical Oncology at CRC, where I took part in the establishment of a new diagnostic laboratory for molecular pathology. 

At the end of 2006 I moved to the Institute of Molecular Biology, where I joined the team, who worked on expression profiles of breast and colorectal cancers.

A year later I was invited with my project on gene knockdown to the Center of  Medical Genetics, where I participated in the in vitro studies devoted to RNAi silencing of anti-apoptotic genes in tumor cell lines, and the development of diagnostic assays for applications in inherited oncology diseases.

From 2014 - 2018 I worked in the field of forensic genetics at the pharmacological company Nearmedic Plus.

In 2018 I joined a young start up company Oncogenotest, where at the position the Head of R@D I was involved in the full range service for oncology patients to pick up correct therapy and prognosis based on molecular passport of their tumors.  

Joined UNIST in 2021, Grzybowski group.

My research interests: cell biology, drug delivery, cancer genetics and virology.

목록

Sitemap

레이어 내용