주메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 페이지하단 바로가기
Student Research Assistant
  • People
  • Student Research Assistant

Student Research Assistant

fd

Talele, Saurabh Telephone :

I am a PhD student in the group of Prof. Steve Granick. I am studying Biomedical Engineering at UNIST.
    I graduated with an integrated BS-MS degree from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune. I majored in Physics and worked in the Nanomechanics Lab under Dr. Shivprasad Patil. In my project, I built a highly sensitive Atomic Force Microscope and used it for understanding the Visco-Elastic behavior single protein molecules as they unfold.
    Studying about proteins, I stumbled across concepts in Polymer Physics and it immediately caught my attention because most of the phenomena seemed almost “magical” to me when I first read about them. This led me into pursuing Soft Matter Physics.
    I think that our ability to understand complex Biophysical phenomena is limited by our ability to measure and quantify certain interactions. Which is why at IBS CSLM, I am interested in developing new techniques and building new instruments which will help us uncover the mysteries of soft and living matter.

목록

Sitemap

레이어 내용